Contact Us for A Free Case Evaluation
We’re Here to Help
Free Consultation. How Can We Help?
Don't like forms?
7324 Southwest Fwy, Suite 545
Houston, TX 77074
What To Expect And How To Prepare For Your Phone Call
You will be connected to one of our bilingual English/Spanish-speaking receptionists.
Please be ready to provide your full name, phone number, and email address.
Be ready to answer the following standard questions:
- Is this your first time contacting our law office?
- Did you or your loved one suffer an accident? For example, a car, truck, or other serious accident.
- Were you or your loved one injured as a result of the accident?
- Who does the police report say was at fault for the accident? Did anyone receive a ticket?
- When and where did the accident occur?
- What parties were involved in the accident (passengers, children?)
- Are you currently being represented by a lawyer?
If one of our lawyers is readily available at the moment, the receptionist will connect you. If not available, the receptionist will send your accident details and contact information to our lawyers who will respond to you as soon as possible.
If we agree to accept your case, the lawyer will ask you to send us a text message with your email address information so that we can email you an official document asking for permission to be your legal representation.
Once the legal representation document is signed by you and received by our office, we will set up medical appointments near your home to assist in your fast recovery.
While you recover, our lawyers will begin to take care of all aspects of your case, including contacting relevant parties and dealing with the insurance company.
Remember, we offer 24/7 support plus Saturday & evening meeting times, along with contingency billing – no fee unless we win. We look forward to assisting you!